Le Temps des Cerises

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Cherry the Wonderdog


Has it been done yet? Has a pooch taken pen to paw and blogged? When my Mummy suggested that a pup could amuse herself, in those lazy afternoon hours after her Uncle Wilfred had left her tucked up in her cosy canape chez elle, I scoffed. What did I think blogging was a bad idea? No, no. I scoffed. My food. I always scoff my food and when she was asking me that question, I happened to be eating my remaining dinner. OK Phoebe's remaining dinner. Mummy? Uncle Wilfrid? Phoebe? I'm not explaining myself very well here am I`? OK OK. I think I am going to have to go back to the very beginning, and, as there isn't any more food to finish up right now, and it might be oh half an hour or more before I manage to find something more - trailing after my mum to catch crumbs when she's in the kitchen for example ; kitchen crumb catching is one of my favourite activities - well, where was I? Oh yes as it might be half an hour before I manage to find something further to eat, I might as well start now... they call me Cherry the Wonderdog - and I live in Paris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home